Waterproof 24V AC DC Power Supply that provide High Reliability with off the shelf
availability and affordability in a product that performs under extreme conditions.
Protection | Energy & Standby | System Reliability |
Operations & Safety | Maintenance
Health & Safety | Cybersecurity | Rain Nozzles |
Temperature Control | Environment
TUV & CE Standards
Safety & Quality | OSHA and SCC regulation |
Electrical & Fire Safety
* Units are designed to meet these standards but, each unit must be tested at system level. Shielded cables and line filters required. Read more
Our Waterproof 24V AC DC Power Supply provides reliable, cost effective power conversion. The COMMERCIAL-SEALED SeriesTM offers a highly reliable standard Waterproof off the shelf solution while providing short lead times in a rugged design. The COMMERCIAL-SEALED SeriesTM from AJPS operates from wide range AC input (85 – 305VAC) as well as DC and is available in standard output voltages of 12, 24 and 48 VDC. Each product is Hermetically Sealed and carries an IP65 rating for ingress of dirt/dust and water. The products are cooled via natural conduction/convection (no air flow needed) and supported by ultra High Efficiency up to 94%. Units can be operated in series for higher power applications.
- Sealed enclosure, IP65 ingress protection
- High Efficiency (up to 94%)
- Universal input voltage range (85 – 305VAC)
- DC input also available
- Input surge current limiting
- 400 Watt Max Power
- 12, 24 and 48 VDC standard output voltages
- Low stand-by power consumption (<0.5 W)
- Low earth / touch leakage current
- Active PFC, EN61000-3-2 compliant (Class C, >25% load)
- OV, OC and SC protections
- Stand-by +5Vdc 2A and Auxiliary +12Vdc 1A outputs
- Remote On / Off signal
- Over temperature protections
Input Voltage: 85 – 305 VAC (50/60, 400Hz) / 170 VDC to 270 VDC
Efficiency: Up to 94%
Hold Up Time: up to 35ms
Operating Temperature: -20 ºC to 70 ºC
Storage Temperature: -40 ºC to 85 ºC
Load Regulation: +/- 2%
Line Regulation: +/- 0.1%
Thermal Protection: Over temperature / Latch off
Humidity: 90% RH, Non-condensing, operating
Altitude: 50,000ft (15,000m)
OVP %: 110 to 136 (%V)
Welcome to the AJ’s Power Source Inc. Download Center. Find the latest downloads and documentation for our Product Catalog, including: Mechanical Drawings, Cut Sheet, Data Sheet and 3D Renderings.
Fill this form with your contact information, the product you are interested in and the required file. Submit your information, and one of our experienced representatives will email you the required files as soon as possible.
If you have more questions concerning our Product Catalog or Data Center, please call our office today! We will be glad to help you.
For more information Contact Us
Please, come back later or Contact us