Custom Products are a cornerstone of Drytech’s drive for market leadership and our strength is our ability to meet individual customer’s needs based upon their specific application. Even though we have a range of standard products, Drytech is always willing to build specialty custom items. These products, including static and breather desiccators, cartridge dehydrators, pipeline dryers, specialty bags and humidity indicators, are tailor designed, prototyped and tested to meet specific customer requirements.
The majority of our equipment have USB ports so that real time data can be retrieved and included in test reports and plans.
Drytech can fabricate test apparatus and create thermal conditions to replicate the equipment and environment expected in your project, and test the proposed desiccant prototype and provide a detailed performance and service life test report for your application.
Drytech maintains 3D design solid modeling software throughout its engineering group and provides exceptional design capabilities. Not only does its design software provide customer interface with their next higher assembly through 3D solid modeling, but also efficient transition to manufacturing with its subcontractors, saving time and money in the manufacturing process which translates to customer savings.
Pro E, 2001
AutoCAD, 2000 I
Using captive machine shops and rapid prototyping technologies (stereolithography), Drytech has been able to provide customers with prototypes for form, fit, and function testing for their next higher assembly within days. These capabilities can be converted to small lot, short run production cycles if needed.
- Dew Point/Frost Point
- Static Relative Humidity (Variable & Fixed)
- Dynamic Relative Humidity (Variable & Fixed)
- Leak Rates
- Loss on Ignition (L0I)
- Adsorption Rate Determination
- Thermal Cycling
- Service Life
- Pressurized Moisture Generation– Service Simulation
- % RH/Temp. Data Acquisition
- Vaisala DM500, Precision SAW. Hygrometer.
- Vaisala DMP501, Remote Dew Point Meter
- Vaisala HMK15, Humidity Calibration System
- Star 2000, Vacuum Oven
- Miller Nelson HCS-401, Moisture Generator
- TABAI PR-2G, Humidity and Temperature Chamber
- Peak Scientific NG600A, Nitrogen Generator
- Tenney Six Temp Shock Chamber
- Imada DPS110, Digital Force Gauges
- Thermodyne 1300, High Temp Furnace
- Ohaus Explorer High Resolution Scale
- Acculab UI-3 mg, 300 gram Scale
- Carver Model 3912, Shear Tester
- MBW – DP3, Chilled Mirror – Dew Point Meter.