AC to DC power supplies specifically designed to convert Shipboard AC Mains power
to a stable, distributable DC voltage to be used in Zonal Power Management Systems.
Humidity | Altitude | Sand and Dust |
Shock and Vibration | Temperature
RE101 | RE102 | CE101 | CE102 | CE103
MIL-STD-1399-300B Type I
AJ’s Power Source has developed a family of AC to DC power supplies specifically designed to convert Shipboard AC Mains power to a stable, distributable DC voltage to be used in Zonal Power Management Systems.
Our Shipboard AC to DC Power Supply will filter out transient voltages to provide a Clean and Stable Power Bus for sensitive equipment. The highly Reliable and Rugged Power Supply can be sized to meet your exact power needs up to 14,400 Watts. The Power Supply is designed to meet applicable MIL Standards including MIL-STD-1399, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-810.
- AC Input Voltage Range: 350 – 528VAC
- Frequency Range: 47 – 63Hz
- Three Phase Delta, 3 Wire + Ground
- Rated Output Voltage: 24 or 48Vdc
- Rated Max. Continuous Current: 300A
- Rated Power: 14,400 Watts max
- Line Regulation: +/-1%
- Load Regulation : +/-1%
- Efficiency (typical): >/=90 Typical (75-100% rated current)
Power Factor: 0.93 typical
Leakage Current: /=5.0 mAmps AC
Weight: Less or equal than 30 lbs.
– Input Switch/Breaker 40A, 3 POLE, 277/480VAC, TOGGLE
– Over Voltage Power cycle required to recover
– Over Temperature
– Operating Temperature Range -10 to +50C*
– Storage Temperature Range -40 to +85C*
– Working Humidity 20 – 90%, non-condensing*
– Altitude 10,000ft (Operating) / 40,000ft (Non-Operating)*
– Dimensions: 5.29”H x 17.10”W x 26.00”D
– Mounting: 3U 19 Inch Rack
– Weight: MIL Standards
– Power Quality MIL-STD-1399*
– Vibration MIL-STD-810G*
– Functional Shock MIL-STD-810G*
– Sand/Dust MIL-STD-810G* (with optional filters)
– EMI/EMC – Conducted MIL-STD461F (CE101, CE102, CS101, CS106, CS114, CS116)*
– EMI/EMC – Radiated MIL-STD-461F (RE101, RE102, RS101, RS103)*
* Designed to meet, formal certification requires lab testing
Customized models available
Welcome to the AJ’s Power Source Inc. Download Center. Find the latest downloads and documentation for our Product Catalog, including: Mechanical Drawings, Cut Sheet, Data Sheet and 3D Renderings.
Fill this form with your contact information, the product you are interested in and the required file. Submit your information, and one of our experienced representatives will email you the required files as soon as possible.
If you have more questions concerning our Product Catalog or Data Center, please call our office today! We will be glad to help you.
For more information Contact Us
Please, come back later or Contact us